Infolinks In Text Ads

Wednesday 26 June 2013





WIN +r
type "cmd" in that and press enter
command prompt will open
type "diskpart" in that
it ask to open diskpart click ok
type "list disk"
it will show you the current disk
select ur pendrive like "select disk 1" without coutes
here 1 is my pendrive, you need to give ur pendrive number
u can enter "detail disk" to check the details of the disk

clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=fat32
  => this will take some time,
assign
exit

thats it now ur pendrive is ready
copy all the files and folders of OS
paste into pendrive
now u can use this pendrive to install windows xp/7/8
enjoy
admin : 4|<

LIKE us on Facebook & Get Daily updates Easily.



Categories: ,


I am Arun Kumar, I love to blog, and to be a geek. My master sentence is "Knowledge is Free", so i love to share my ideas. I help people by teaching them, so that country will develop automatically. KNOWLEDGE IS FREE santhosharunk@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment